Back in December of 2019, I wrote about how I will be living offline and how during that time I will be preparing for a 4-hour exam. I am pleased to say that I have since passed that exam. It took longer than expected to schedule because of Covid-19. I had to book twice since my first scheduling was cancelled. Nevertheless, I am feeling blessed about how the experience went. Preparation and prayer helped me get through slaying that beast.
Now, I still have to prepare for the Jurisprudence and Ethics Examination (JEE). This exam is only offered twice a year. I do not think that I will be making the registration deadline for the first date, I will most likely have to wait until the second offering, which is in March 2021. It consists of 60 multiple choice questions and it is 2 hours long.
As I wait to prepare for the JEE, I am trying to find ways to refine my therapeutic skills. I have found a few helpful sites, books, and workshops. I have proven to be quite resourceful in locating training material to help me master the art of psychotherapy. I just wished I had clienteles to practice my skills. I desperately need a supervisor. I am hopeful that something good will come of all my efforts and determination. Success is not far from reach.
In the meantime, I will keep honing in on my Psychology and my Arabic speaking skills. I have found youtube channels that are informative and entertaining. Now I am just immersing myself in the language. I am hoping that by absorbing as much of the Arabic language as I can, I will feel more confident with using the Arabic that is already stored in my brain.
I would like to end this post by stating that at first, I wanted to keep my success in passing the exam to myself and my family. I did not want to advertise it to others. Still, I wanted to express the joy I am feeling and the sense of accomplishment in tackling the EPPP. It is something to be celebrated.


No comments:
Post a Comment